Deodorizer, Smell Removal
Air cooled condensers type ACC
- Air Cooled Condensers are clean, efficient and do not need water, basically install and forget.
- For condensing of vapors from:
- driers and cookers (atmospheric type)
- WHE = waste heat evaporators (vacuum type)
- cooling of too hot gases going to bio filter
- ASTW has optimized a one size Air Cooled Condenser that fits into a 40 foot container for low cost freight and transport.
- ACC 110 = 110 sqm tube cooling surface. (half size 55 sqm can be supplied)
- Tubes are aluminum finned by state of the art machinery.
- Three fans – diameter 2000mm and three direct coupled motors 5.5 kW.
- All surfaces in contact with vapor are made from stainless steel.
- Other surfaces and legs are made from hot dip galvanized mild steel.
Shell and tube condensers
- Traditional shell and tube condensers for condensing of hot vapor from
- driers and cookers. (atmospheric type)
- WHE = waste heat evaporators. (vacuum type)
- making hot water for use in abattoirs or use with cooling towers.
- Material stainless steel grades 304, 316 or 2205 Duplex tubes for water containing high chlorides.
- Generous sized tubes for high through put area of high volume vapors.
- Tubes are extruded and TIG welded to a thick backing plate.
- Shell is made with expansion bellow.
- Bolted hot dip galvanized legs.