Gusset stay bars.
Disc Type Driers for low temp plants and Cookers for high temp plants.
- ASTW understands the function of the disc machines
- Most disc driers and cookers run at 70% capacity due to old style design.
- ASTW has spent over 10 years R&D to improve the disc driers and cookers and has installed more than 15 pilot machines in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, trying new designs and gaining experence.
New generation - some of the specs:
- More pitch = distance between the discs - optimized.
- Better material flow, less wear and better process control.
- Better internal steam and condensate flow for higher capacity.
- No more stay bolts and no more stay bolt leaks - use of (gusset) stay bars.
- Always bulb type steam jacket - superior and cheap heating surface.
- 12 mm mild steel discs with U - caps or 10 - 12 mm stainless steel discs.
- Heavy duty stainless steel cladding.
- Complete with insulation, galvanized walkway and stairway, temperature control, steam system and heavy duty SEW drive.
- All spare parts in stock.
Type Input capacity Heating
ton/ 24 hrs. Surface
AST/TST 4.4 24 44
AST/TST 8.0 44 80
AST/TST 10.0 55 100
AST/TST 16.0 90 160
AST/TST 24.0 120 240
AST/TST 30.0 160 300
AST/TST 40.0 220 400
ASTW driers always have steam jackets as it is very effective heating surface and increase the efficiency of the drier.Note that steam pressure should be maximum 6 bar.Higher pressure will burn and destroy the proteins in the fishmeal. Inspected and certified to British Standard BS/PD 5500 cat.2, European PED and Australian AS1210.